Iran Ceasefire Collapses
Trump declares the Iran truce over as new U.S. strikes raise fears of a wider war.
U.S. military launches second night of strikes against Iran

JUST IN: Trump Says Iran Called Begging for Deal After US Strikes, Says US Will Hit Iran 20 Times as Hard if They Attack – “They Want to Make a Deal So Badly” (VIDEO) * The Gateway Pundit * by Jordan Conradson

U.S. Resumes Offensive Strikes Against Iran as 'Ceasefire' Collapses
36
Articles
30
Sources
28%
Analysis & opinion
The reporting
U.S. Central Command said it began additional strikes on Iran on Wednesday at Trump’s direction, targeting capabilities it said threatened freedom of navigation in the Strait of Hormuz. The strikes followed U.S. attacks on more than 80 Iranian targets on Tuesday and Iranian attacks on commercial shipping and U.S. military sites in the Gulf. Trump said the interim memorandum of understanding reached last month was “over” and that he was not sure he wanted a deal with Tehran. Oil prices rose and stocks fell amid concerns about Strait traffic.
Analysis & opinion
Trump EscalationBalanced
Trump is turning the crisis into a personal revenge drama, talking about his own assassination and threatening massive retaliation. His threats risk widening the war, weakening diplomacy, and making the conflict more dangerous than it needs to be.
Crumbling DealBalanced
The ceasefire and interim Iran deal are falling apart under new strikes, denials, deadlines, and public threats. Negotiations are still alive, but both Washington and Tehran have overplayed their hands and left diplomacy hanging by a thread.
Iranian ThreatLeans Right
Iran is actively threatening Trump and other U.S. leaders, with operatives and regime-linked voices signaling real assassination intent. A harsh promised response is necessary deterrence because Tehran only backs down when it believes the cost will be devastating.
Get tomorrow's edition
Every side, every morning — free in your inbox.