Protest Shooting Evidence
Federal officials finally provide long-delayed evidence in the deaths of Renée Good and Alex Pretti.
6
Articles
6
Sources
17%
Analysis & opinion
The reporting
Federal investigators have turned over hard drives of previously withheld evidence to Minnesota prosecutors investigating the fatal shootings of Renee Good and Alex Pretti, state officials announced Monday. Hennepin County Attorney Mary Moriarty said the materials had been sought for months in the state probe into the killings during protests against a federal immigration enforcement crackdown earlier this year. Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison said federal officials took roughly six months to share the evidence with local law enforcement. The incidents also included the wounding of Julio Sosa-Celis.
Analysis & opinion
The commentary is scattered.
weigh in — but each argues its own distinct claim, so no shared angle emerged. The other report the story straight.
Get tomorrow's edition
Every side, every morning — free in your inbox.

